Our line of Heritage Fiberglass doors feature enhanced woodgrain texture and a hardwood edge to prevent warping.
Advantages of Heritage Fiberglass Doors
- Lock area is reinforced to provide solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
- Finger jointed, 2ply solid oak laminated stiles for both the hinge and strike sides and are proven to provide increased durability.
- A high performance, composite material is utilized on all Heritage fiberglass bottom rails.
- Variable-depth wood grain texture with hand applied stain, which imitates a wood door appearance.
- Specifically engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent or resist cracking, splitting and warping.
- Improved definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
- Square-edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance.