When you’re looking for new additions to your home, seeing them in person makes a big difference. When you visit home improvement stores, they have all kinds of samples — things like toilets, faucets, tiles and light fixtures. A picture in a catalog just doesn’t do things like this justice.
When you’re looking for fixtures that are bigger, like a garage door, you still want to see them before you buy. At AE Door & Window, we understand that. That’s why we have three locations throughout Northern Kentucky/Ohio that let our customers see our products before they make a purchase.
Three Convenient AE Door & Window Locations
Seeing something in person is a huge help when you’re making any purchase. We carry products from top brands in the industry — Clopay® garage doors, ProVia entry and storm doors, and more. Stop by any of our three locations to view and learn more about our products.
Our locations are in Eastgate, Sharonville and Northern Kentucky. When you visit any of these showrooms, you can view residential garage doors, commercial garage doors and more. You can talk to our staff for recommendations and to learn more about our services.
Commercial and Residential Garage Door Services
- Installation: Once you’ve picked the perfect product for your home, AE Door & Window will complete an expert installation. We’ll get the job done quickly, and we’ll do it right.
- Maintenance: To keep your garage door and other fixtures in working order, regular maintenance is key. We will inspect your fixtures to find any potential issues and make recommendations.
- Repairs: When your garage door breaks, you’ll want it fixed as soon as possible. We’ll be there to get your garage door back to working order again in no time.
- Garage and entry doors: We carry products in a number of different colors and styles. The garage and entry doors in your home help add to its curb appeal, making them an important part of your house.
- Openers: Remotes and external keypads add an extra layer of convenience to your garage door.
No matter what services you need, AE Door & Window will help you resolve all your garage and entry door needs.
AE Door & Window’s History
Bill Weber founded AE Door & Window in 1980. He named his garage door company after his two daughters, Amy and Erin. The business quickly grew, and moved to its current 24,000-square-foot warehouse just seven years after it opened. Today, we work out of that warehouse, another building in Florence, Kentucky, and we also operate our three showrooms. AE Door & Window was and remains a family-owned business. We are ready and eager to put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
If you want to learn more about AE Door & Window, we welcome you to contact us or visit one of our showrooms today.