The first Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener makes control from your smartphone reassuring and simple.
The 8550W comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0®, MyQ® Technology, Battery Backup and the Timer-to-Close feature.
- MyQ Technology now with Wi-Fi, enables secure monitoring and control of your garage door opener with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device, ensuring the status of the garage door.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors provide proven reliability and durability.
- DC Motor Belt System delivers powerful, ultra-quiet performance.
- Battery Backup ensures access to your garage when the power goes out.
- Dependable warranty includes lifetime coverage of motor and belt, five (5) years on parts and one (1) year on battery.
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards garage access – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener ensuring the door does not inadvertently open.
- PosiLock® locks down the door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Timer-to-Close automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Alert-2-Close Warning System provides audible and visual warnings when a garage door is about to close when using MyQ Technology or Timer-to-Close.
- Motion Detector is integrated into control panel providing rapid detection and illumination of garage.
- The Protector System® incorporates safety sensors which emit an invisible light beam across the garage door opening, automatically reversing the door if an object interrupts the beam.
3-Button Visor Remote Control
This powerful multi-door control can operate up to 3 garage door openers, gate operators, or MyQ® enabled light accessories. Plus, it's compatible with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since 1993. *Included
Smart Control Panel
Take complete control of your garage with our Smart Control Panel®. Its intuitive menu-driven panel lets you easily program remote controls, adjust settings, and even get system diagnostics.*Included